Friday, September 9, 2016

Lighting Project



For this project, I thought we worked successfully as a team in order to convey the different types of lighting. While some of our examples could have been stronger (i.e. rembrandt), I think we did the best we could with the time and equipment utilized. In regards to camera work, some shots were shaky here & there. With editing I attempted to remove some of the portions of said shots so as to make them far more pleasing to the eye, but that did not always work out. With that said, there are only about one or two shots like that. Overall, I think my group was successful in portraying the various types of lighting but next time we have to use these techniques for an actual film, I hope the uses of/portrayal of certain lighting types are stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment